Host4ASP.NET, a Microsoft golden web hosting provider under the Microsoft’s SPLA program, has rapidly grown to become an up-rising star in the competitive industry. This excellent web host is recommended by official ASP.NET site and has a singular mission to provide affordable, high performance and reliable Windows hosting solution.
In fact, many people have just heard about Host4ASP.NET rather than knowing it comprehensively. And now, we reveal the secrets of this company that maintains a high level of satisfaction from webmasters varying from individual freelancers to enterprise owners.
The Highlights of Host4ASP.NET
Although Host4ASP.NET is a new comer in this field, it consists of a solid team and all members are professional on ASP.NET web hosting. And now, both Windows hosting and SSD hosting are available for customers. Here, we focus on its Windows hosting and list the overall rating as above, showing every side of this hosting provider.
#1: Affordable & Competitive Hosting Fee
Unlike many other companies raise the price of Windows hosting service, Host4ASP.NET aims to offer cost-effective services. The three hosting packages (including Basic, Advanced and Business) are all released at a competitive price, ranging from $4.95/mo to $15.95/mo normally.
Although the original price is not as expensive as most other Windows hosting providers, there is an unexpected discount for new subscribers signing up through this exclusive promotional link. In consideration of convenience, we’ve listed the pricing & discount details based on 3-year billing term.
|Discount||40% off||43% off||38% off|
Meanwhile, customers can get those nice bonuses at each plan:
- Free & instant account setup without any hidden fees.
- PayPal & Credit Cards payment options are available for use.
- 30 days money back guarantee is offered to put users’ money in safe hands.
#2: Rich & Advanced Features
Host4ASP.NET has everything that customers expect to have. As for general web hosting features,
- Basic features 10GB disk storage, unlimited monthly bandwidth, unlimited sub-domains, 1 hosted website, 10 email accounts & 256MB site memory.
- Advance allows for unlimited disk space where clients can get unlimited data transfer & sub-domains, 6 hosted sites, 30 email accounts and 512MB site memory.
- Business sets no limits on the site storage, traffic, email accounts & sub-domains, and users can get up to 1024MB site memory here. More details are shown as follows.
Also, each plan includes dedicated IP, FTP as well as several versions of ASP.NET. The integration of Windows Server 2012 and IIS 8 has dramatically improved user experience. In below, we’ve listed some significant features included in all plans.
- System: Windows Server 2012R2 with IIS 8.5, IIS remote management, Full Trust level & ASP.NET state service.
- Programming & .NET frameworks: ASP.NET 1.1/2/3.5/4.5/5, Silverlight 4/5, ASP.NET MVC 2/3/4/5, PHP 5.2/5.3/5.4, with Node.js and Classic ASP included.
- Database hosting features: MS SQL Server 2014/2012, MySQL 5.5, SQL Backup & Restore. The SQL Management Studio plays a vital role in managing SQL Server database.
- User-Friendly hosting panel & APP auto-installer: The supported control panel is WebSitePanel that is a solid choice for Windows hosting, and webmasters can feel free and relaxed to administer their sites. The 1-click installer allows instant installation for WordPress, DotNetNuke, BlogEngine, nopCommerce and many other scripts.
#3: Stunning Uptime & Fast Accessing Speed
Host4ASP.NET utilizes the world-class US based data center with the uninterrupted backup power and advanced cooling system so as to ensure all servers, heating, air conditioning and ventilation working well all day long. Thus, it has the ability to deliver 99.99% uptime.
With a multiline network, the path between the site and visitors is shortened significantly. Thus, visitors can access to the website in the shortest time and enjoy fast loading experience. Also, we have tested the server response time of Host4ASP.NET is less than 309ms on average.
#4: Responsive & 24/7 Available Technical Support
Host4ASP.NET has an in-house support team working around the clock to guarantee responsive technical support, including live chat, email and ticket system. No matter when to send out a message, troubled users can get a satisfactory answer in a short time. Furthermore, they can get problems sorted out by:
- Knowledge Base that includes a large amount of frequently asked questions, which helps webmasters seek out what they need once glancing over the page.
- Blog is where to display various tutorials, such as the introduction of some essential plugins, tips on site building nad maintenance, SEO suggestions, etc.
- Social Platforms is meant to release the latest news and product information, but Host4ASP.NET followers can get elaborate solutions for their current issues via FaceBook, Twitter and G+.
The Drawbacks of Host4ASP.NET
Every coin has two sides, and Host4ASP.NET has been close to perfection except for these points:
#1: No Phone Call Support
Phone call is not supported for now, and this will bring more or less inconveniences for those emergent cases. Despite this, customers can get prompt solutions by communicating with the chat representatives, and the response time for online chat is no more than 25mins on average.
#2: No SLA Credit
Unlike some hosts that offer service credits to back up their 99.9% or 99.99% uptime guarantee, Host4ASP.NET does not issue any SLA credit for service interruptions related to network, hardware and power.
It’s not a big deal as this host has been proved to deliver 100% uptime during the passing days. To say the least, those SLA credits won’t be awarded until many requirements are met, and they’re necessary only for unstable ones.
#3: The Basic Plan Is Feature-Limited
The elementary Basic plan is relatively limited in the resource allocation, and some services like MS Web Deploy and IIS Remote Management are absent there. That’s where Advance and Business plans come in handy, and clients can get those services and “Unlimited” things by upgrading their accounts.
The upgrade goes without a hitch, and users can focus on their business objectives instead of worrying about other needless things.
Final Thought – Worth Going!
Host4ASP.NET is a trustworthy Windows hosting provider because of its cost-effectiveness, high performance, and top-level customer support. The premium products and experienced services will never let you down.